Povolání: pedagog
Líbí se mi: dívky a ženy
... ve věku od: 6
... až do věku: 40
Děkoval: 1223 x
Oceněn: 1148 x

FOREIGN NEWCOMERS - Why did I come?

Příspěvekod Neptun » 20.1.2016 16:18:46

This topic is devoted to BRIEF PERSONAL INTRODUCTION OF EACH USER FROM ABROAD.
The leaders of Pedonia Empire are all Czech, including me, moderator Neptun. Anyway, I am responsible for foreign members of the forum.

In this thread, every new user can write very briefly his motivation to come here, his basic personal information - that which is not secret.

So that, something about me: I am 40 years old married man with two daughters (15, 13). However, I like very much girls from the age of 6. I have a relationship +++:: with 11 years old girl +gl+ . It does not include any sexual offence! ++::+ I started to be active in a previous forum to share my desire for beautiful girls and my love - my girlfriend. The founder and admin of Pedonia Empire Plyšáček asked me to take care on our guests and users from abroad because of my language skills. My detailed life experiences are being published in the section GL topics > Life stories. You may write your own life experience there.

Look at the diverse parts of our forum and start to contribute. In the audiovisual section, there will be separate and independent contributions in the Czech and English versions. You should visit both. There is not much text, mostly images. In the scholarly section, there will be studies, excerptions from books etc., which will be translated from one language to another.

Introduce yourself +++ and start to contribute with your knowledge, experience, opinion, image collection...
Pico Chico
Nováček
Pohlaví: muž
Líbí se mi: dívky a chlapci
... ve věku od: 5
... až do věku: 45
Děkoval: 4 x
Oceněn: 7 x

Příspěvekod Pico Chico » 31.1.2016 12:09:43

I'm so happy I found an English oasis! Thank you very much, it's nice to have options!

Pico Chico here! I'm a young male from NA and I enjoy finding a community like this, where one can speak freely and happily about life and lifestyle. I was never aware of outlets like these while I was growing up, so I pretty much counted myself as the ONLY boy (And eventually young man) who still liked young cute girls.

When I started to discover communities on the internet, dedicated to exactly what I was dealing with solo, I fell in love with the opportunity and finally felt quite a bit more like a normal person, finally!

When I was a kid, I was always playing with the other girls/boys and often times, games would turn to exploring, and us kids would do, what kids do. I learned to love that experience, from a young age, and never quite grew out of it. That's my simple story.

There's of course more to my story, but I don't want to write a novel here, just yet!

Pico Chico
Gabriel Svoboda
Uživatel
Líbí se mi: dívky (GL)
... ve věku od: 4
... až do věku: 12
Děkoval: 419 x
Oceněn: 209 x

Re: FOREIGN NEWCOMERS - Why did I come?

Příspěvekod Gabriel Svoboda » 31.1.2016 16:52:46

Welcome! What does NA mean? North America? Namibia? Naples? Or something else? :)
Bambi
Uživatel
... ve věku od: 0
... až do věku: 3
Děkoval: 2 x
Oceněn: 21 x

Příspěvekod Bambi » 2.1.2017 7:07:28

I found this place looking for something else. And I'm happy I did. I've burned a lot of bridges over the years and the idea of having friends who really understand sounds like a godsend. I've never had any sexual contact with children in my adult years, but I've been pretty irresponsible despite that. Said some things I shouldn't have.

Hopefully the English Speaking boards don't stay too dead too long.
Neptun
Moderátor
Povolání: pedagog
Líbí se mi: dívky a ženy
... ve věku od: 6
... až do věku: 40
Děkoval: 1223 x
Oceněn: 1148 x

Příspěvekod Neptun » 2.1.2017 10:42:09

A warm welcome in our empire. You are a highly talented artist. We will be happy to see your new production. I think you will enjoy creating new drawings and paintings of girls, too. We are, of course, curious about your life, about development of your feelings towards little girls.
Bambi
Uživatel
... ve věku od: 0
... až do věku: 3
Děkoval: 2 x
Oceněn: 21 x

Příspěvekod Bambi » 4.1.2017 5:42:02

Thank you.
Neptun píše:We are, of course, curious about your life, about development of your feelings towards little girls.
My fondest memories are of a girl in my kindergarten class who lived on my street. She was like a twin, a best friend, and someone I explored with. I still want her. When I entered puberty I had a youth group leader with two little daughters. And I won't be detailed about that. :)

My views are mostly civil libertarian, and don't always coincide with the forum's mission statement. I think this is a good place for people looking for some middle ground, though (something rare in the Child Love community).
Bolstoy
Uživatel
... ve věku od: 5
... až do věku: 9
Děkoval: 36 x
Oceněn: 5 x

Příspěvekod Bolstoy » 17.6.2017 15:58:38

This is the only site I found that appreciates and respects the beauty of young girls in the purest form, something I have always enjoyed without the sexual innuendos of other sites. Hopefully there is a way to have an English speaking chat section for those of us not fluent in your native language to make more meaningful contributions and express views. Very happy to have stumbled across this site and hope it grows with many more like minded thinkers who appreciate the innocence and esthetic beauty inherent in all young girls.

Zpět na “SUGGESTIONS”